- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the Website;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (or in the case of referrals or links that are claimed to lead to infringing material or activity, identification of the reference or link that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link);
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. E-mails or notices sent to Ask Kpop without a proper subject line, or for purposes other than communication about intellectual property claims, may not be acknowledged or responded to.